An air to water heat pump for larger or less well insulated homes and incorporating superior technology (Ecoforest, patented software) to optimise performance and minimise the cost of heating. This heat pump offers stepless modulation from 4 – 20kW.
The ecoAIR EVI range of heat pumps offer the unique EVI technology to extract further heat from the fluid returning to the heat pump. This is added back into the heat pump process and is what enables an Ecoforest heat pump to reach the extraordinary temperatures that it can. That permits heat pump operation without the requirement (or recommendation) of buffer tanks and means that direct heating to radiators is feasible and efficient. The “Compact” range is complete with an integrated DHW cylinder and hydraulic kit incorporating brine filling kit, filter, 3 way DHW valve, electronic controls and screen. This system is truly “plug and play” and makes both electrical and mechanical installation extraordinarily simple.
- Built to customer specification, for optimal performance
- Inverter technology & scroll compressor
- Full modulation of all components from 20 – 100%
- EVI technology for top performance in unfavourable conditions
- Unique system with flash tank
- Heating, cooling, DHW
- Integrated 165ltr DHW cylinder
- Integrated hydraulic module for true “plug and play”